Sharing some photos I took while going through the daily grind in one of the world’s top 3 best cities to live in.
1) This is how the ticket booth for buses and trams looks like. A trip to the city may cost about 8 CHF depending on where you’re coming from. The transportation system in Zurich is quite orderly. You may buy a ticket that covers particular zones and you may choose your mode of transportation within those zones. This means that with the same ticket, you may opt to ride the bus, tram, train, or even the ferry!
2) The Zurich Hauptbahnhof is the centre of all things in the city. Inter-province and inter-country trains leave from this station. The main shopping malls are also located around this area. My favorite thing to do while at the HB is sit at the Starbucks across it and go people and tram-watching.
3) The Swiss flag for me is a stamp of good quality. I love seeing it in street corners and establishments.
6) What would I do without this girl? Starbucks in Zurich has free wi-fi. Such a blessing for travellers like me considering how much international roaming and internet in Switzerland cost!
8) Zurichsee or Lake Zurich is so relaxing to look at.
9) I think every European country now has a bridge dedicated for love locks.
11) The Smart Car is ideal for parallel parking spaces in Europe.12) If London has the red Royal Mail, Zurich has the yellow Die Post.